Our Policies and Rates
- All reservations are taken by phone and additionally confirmed by email.
- We are glad to assist in planning your upcoming stay with us. If you do happen to be greeted by our voicemail message, please leave a detailed message and we will return your call as soon as we are available.
- Rates and policies are subject to change at any time, and do not apply to previously confirmed reservations or contracts.
- Our regular rate is $225 nightly plus NYS sales tax and Ulster County room tax.
- Rates are subject to change at any time without notice and do not apply to previously confirmed reservations.
- Weekly and monthly discounts available.
- A two-night minimum stay is required on weekends and holidays.
- An advance deposit of 50% of the total stay is required for stays of two or more nights. A deposit of 100% is required for one-night stays and for reservations of any length booked on the day of arrival.
- Deposit payment is gladly accepted by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. Balance payments will be processed on the date of arrival and charged to the same credit card provided at time of registration.
- Payment must be made by one guest who assumes sole responsibility for deposit, balance and any additional charges — all other financial arrangements must be made among guests themselves.
You will receive an email confirmation of your completed reservation. Upon receipt, please carefully review the confirmation to be sure that all information is correct.
- Please note that while we understand there are many factors can result in a change of plans, we are a small property, and the impact of cancellations is significant. Therefore, we would greatly appreciate prompt notice of any change in plans/cancellations.
- All reservations require at least a 7 day notice of cancellation prior to your arrival date.
- No deposit refunds will be made for cancellations received after the required cancellation period, unless we are able to resell the suite for your reserved dates.
- The arrival date constitutes the beginning of your stay – full payment for the stay is required upon date of arrival.
- No refunds will be made for shortened stays.
Additional Policies and Information
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- We can be flexible with arrival and departure times by prior arrangement and dependent on other guests.
- We cannot accommodate pets of any kind, except for authorized service dogs.
- Our property is appropriate for children of all ages.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the interior of the building.
Customer information is collected for the purpose of processing your order. The information is kept confidential and not shared.